January 5, 2013

I love life in the Puget Sound.
there really isn't a way of getting around the "new year looking forward, looking back" thing that seems to inhabit individuals at this time of year. 
of course I get caught up in it too.
it's not a huge farewell and a glorious hello.
more like a gentle turning of a page.
I've spent the last week in quiet reflection and will probably spend the next week about the same. 
writing. planning. reviewing. dreaming. 
2012 was good. of course I am generally a glass-half-full kind of girl. there were some hard times but in general I can say I'm glad 2012 happened.
and...I'm looking forward to 2013.

 with the help of 
Susannah Conway, I've begun Unravelling the Year Ahead
and Carolyn Rubenstein, I've thrown a little Reverb Remix 2012 in...
it's felt pretty good to be a little more focused on the reflection of the past, the living in the right now, and the looking forward to what may come. 

welcome 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment