August 2, 2014

What I use to do...

I look at my blogs and I think about what I use to do. This blog itself hasn't really come to fruition within who I am. As in, I had a few blogs before and I was dedicated and they were dedicated. The personal one documented life on almost a daily basis; the book blog was amazing and it felt like either make it soar or let it go; and the photo blog ran its course and finished on an amazing note.

I miss writing. Just putting words out there and seeing what I come up with. So, I'm trying to figure out how to make this SHINE just like the address says.

As I read the last post I focused in on change. Maybe I needed a little time to change offline; this seems so as I have been offline much more in the past year than before. I was a facebook fiend once upon a time...it seems that when the fb got popular I took a back seat. Kinda an aha moment as that is what I do a lot in my life...

So, here's to what's next. Change and possibility.

1 comment:

  1. Change is inevitable for sure and I'm excited to be on the journey with you :)

    ReplyDelete